Due to COVID-19, Onward & Upward has created a flexible tuition credit, course transfer, and refund policy for cancellations related to COVID-19:
- If you need to cancel due to direct impacts of COVID-19 you can receive a 100% tuition credit for a future course or a 75% refund. Direct impacts of COVID-19 may include: you or an immediate family member becoming infected with COVID-19, you have been identified as a close contact of a COVID-19 infected individual, or travel restrictions such as stay-in-place orders where you live or border closures prohibiting you from getting to the course. Onward & Upward consistently reviews our policies in light of the changing pandemic and reserves the right to update this policy at any time. Proper documentation of direct impact of COVID-19 may be required by Onward & Upward in order to receive a refund.
- If Onward & Upward cancels your upcoming course due to COVID-19 related impacts or restrictions, we will provide 100% transfer, credit or refund of your tuition (excluding any personal expenses).
- Tuition credit is valid for 2 years.
Onward & Upward’s Cancellation Policy:
If you cancel voluntarily 30-days or less to your program start date, the following amounts of your tuition will be refunded:
- 20-30 days – 75% will be refunded
- 10-20 days – 50% will be refunded
- 0-9 days – 0% will be refunded
Early Departure & Expulsion: Once a trip starts, no refund will be granted to a student who withdraws voluntarily or who is sent home as a consequence of unacceptable behavior; physical conditioning; illness or injury; mental health concern; or pre-existing medical or physical condition or injury that prevents them from continuing on the trip. All additional evacuation and travel expenses are the responsibility of the parent or guardian.